New Start Recovery Solutions
Residential Rehabs – What to Bring
New Start Recovery Solutions wants you to be as comfortable in rehab treatment as possible. Please see our list of recommended items to bring to treatment. We have also listed items not to bring to our residential rehab treatment.
For any questions or more information – please call 866-303-6275.
Things to Bring to Rehab Treatment
- Currently prescribed medications in original bottles.
- Vitamins, herbs, OTC medications and supplements must arrive in sealed containers. All items will be cleared for use by our program clinician.
- Comfortable, wash-and-wear, casual clothing. Laundry facilities and detergent are available for use.
- Sweaters and light jackets are recommended; nights can be cool.
- Workout clothing.
- Comfortable walking shoes or athletic shoes.
- Personal hygiene items. This includes toothpaste, deodorant, make-up and hair products.
- As a part of our Intake Process, all patients will be screened for COVID-19 and TB.
- All patients are regularly tested onsite for COVID-19 throughout their stay in our rehab treatment.
- Health insurance card, driver’s license or other I.D.
- Pharmacy card. If your health insurance card does not include a “BIN” number, we will need a pharmacy card or access to your “BIN” number to order your medications.
- Reading material related to positive topics such as recovery, therapy, personal growth or spirituality.
Do Not Bring to Treatment
- Any clothes items that depict or advertise alcohol, drugs, sex, violence or gambling. Our staff reserves the right to request that certain clothing items not be worn during your stay with us.
- Do not bring tube tops, spaghetti strap tops, midriff tops, shorts 6” above the knees, fish net stockings, low-rise jeans, spandex, lingerie, revealing evening wear, flip flops/thong shoes; or any revealing clothing.
- Do not bring unsealed bottles of medications, herbs or supplements.
- Do not bring loose medications, herbs and supplements in unmarked containers.
- Straight razors, pocket knives or weapons of any kind.
- Food or beverages of any kind.
- Illegal substances of any kind.
Optional Things to Bring
- Money – however, there will be little need for money.
- Personal radio/cassette/CD player/iPod or mp3 player (with headphones) for use in your room or at the gym only.
- Cigarettes or vaping products. If you use tobacco or vape and do not intend to quit during treatment – we recommend bringing enough for your length of stay. All inside areas are non-smoking. All smoking must occur within designated outdoor areas.