Recovery Happens Counseling Services Outpatient Mental Health
Primary Mental Health Care
Individual and Group Therapy and Counseling
Primary Mental Health Care
As a part of our Recovery Happens Counseling Services Outpatient Rehab programs in Northern California – individual mental health therapy is now available in our Sacramento locations.
Mental Health therapy is also available via Telehealth.
Primary mental health care is customized for the needs of each individual.
All our programs have Trauma-informed Care. We specialize in treatments for Dual Diagnosis (mental health issues with addiction), Trauma, PTSD, Stress Management, Anxiety, Depression, Grief and Loss.
Our licensed therapists work with those struggling with trauma, depression, anxiety, eating disorders, psychosis (both drug induced and organic), personality disorders, and other mental health issues.
New Start Recovery Solutions is an approved VA Community Care provider for Veteran Residential and Outpatient PTSD Dual Diagnosis Addiction Treatment.
We provide behavioral health and addiction recovery treatment for veterans and those in the military. We are in-network with TriWest.
Firefighters, police, EMS and other emergency services providers are seldom called on to rescue cute kittens from trees. On a daily basis, first responders see accident victims horribly injured or burned, rescue survivors crushed in crumbling buildings, fight overwhelming forest fires, pull residents from burning buildings. Or they may be called on to defuse situations ranging from domestic disputes to a hostage crisis.
For first responders, work stress takes an emotional and mental toll. Therapy and counseling can help resolve trauma and provide support and coping skills.
Impaired professionals are found in all professions. Any intense work environment with pressure to perform is at risk for development of burn out, mental health and substance abuse issues.
Professions that experience high levels of anxiety, depression, functional alcoholism and substance abuse include:
• Doctors and Medical Professionals
• Airline Pilots and Flight Attendants
• IT Professionals
Recovery Happens Counseling Services
Sacramento Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab
Need help or have questions? Call us for a confidential consultation.
Outpatient Rehab | Outpatient Mental Health Therapy | Telehealth
We are here for you and your family – every step of the way.
We work with EAP and Union Programs and most insurance.
TriWest in-network; VA Community Care Provider
Recovery Happens Counseling Services – Northern California Outpatient Treatment
Mental Health, and Addiction Treatment IOP and PHP
Sacramento Outpatient Addiction Rehab Treatment
Recovery Happens Outpatient Rehab Locations
Recovery Happens PHP ‘Day’ Treatment Outpatient Rehabs
Recovery Happens IOP Intensive Outpatient Program Rehabs
Confidential Consultations, Questions or Admissions
We are dedicated to helping those in need.
We Work with EAP and Union Programs and Accept Most Insurance
Kaiser Preferred Provider
VA Community Care Provider In-Network with TriWest
We also work out of network with most PPO insurance.
Please Note: We cannot accept Medicare, Medicaid or Medi-Cal.
We Work With:
∙ Union and EAP Programs
∙ VA Community Care Provider
∙ In-network with TriWest
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies.
• Our holistic therapies include CBT, DBT, Brainspotting, Conscious Recovery, yoga and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, San Rafael, Monterey, Sacramento, Chico, Paradise, Redding, Martinez or other Northern California area – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions.
• New Start Recovery Solutions is a VA Community Care Provider; in-network with TriWest.
• Our trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment is effective for PTSD, depression, anxiety and more.
• Military and Veteran PTSD Treatment Programs – Residential and Outpatient.
• Treatment Programs for First Responders, Union Members and Professionals.
Please call our Admissions at 866-303-6275 for more information.
Or feel welcome to Contact Us.