Northern California Dual Diagnosis Inpatient Addiction Rehabs
Locations in Concord, Bangor, Monterey, Sacramento and Reno
Residential Addiction Treatment in Northern California and Reno
Residential Detox and Dual Diagnosis Substance Abuse Treatment
Residential Drug and Alcohol Rehabs, Northern California, and Reno (Open Soon 2023)
Trauma-Informed Addiction Recovery Treatment
We provide trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment. This means evidence-based alcohol and substance abuse addiction recovery is combined with mental health treatment.
Each patient receives a biopsychosocial evaluation on admission. A personalized treatment program is then created for each individual.
In addition, we have:
We work with EAP Programs.
Dual Diagnosis Drug and Alcohol Recovery Treatment
We provide trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment for anyone experiencing addiction.
Our dual diagnosis programs include treatment for PTSD, trauma, depression, anxiety and more.
Our goal is assist patients in identifying and resolving any underlying emotional or mental health issues fueling an addiction.
Dual Diagnosis treatment gives the best foundation for life-long recovery.
Continuum of Care
New Start Recovery Solutions Continuum of Care
1. Professional Interventions
2. Medical Detox
3. Residential Dual Diagnosis Evidence-based Substance Abuse Treatment.
4. Dual Diagnosis Treatment: Trauma, PTSD, Depression, Anxiety & more.
5. Medication-Assisted Treatment MAT
6. Extended Care PHP
7. Intensive Outpatient Care IOP
8. Virtual IOP
9. Family Recovery
10. Alumni Programs and Support
We Accept Most Insurance and Work with EAP Programs.
VA Community Care Provider | In-network with TriWest.
We help individuals out of problems and into solutions.
It is easy to use careers and home as a reason to avoid getting help.
However, the best chance for recovery is a permanent change in habitual behaviors.
Time, education and therapy are required to make permanent behavioral changes.
Evidence-Based, Whole Person Addiction Recovery
Rediscovering sobriety with wellness is a joyful experience!
We believe that addiction is a complex but treatable disease – and that a ‘universal’ addiction treatment program is not appropriate for everyone.
Each client receives a complete evaluation and individualized treatment plan.
Recovery treatment includes individual counseling, group counseling and individualized medication protocol (when needed). Other elements of whole person treatment include holistic practices; including mindfulness relapse prevention, nutrition, yoga, and meditation.
Visualizing Your Ideal Life In Recovery is Your Job – Helping You Get There is Ours.
By treating the Whole Person (including the Conscious Recovery Program and Mindfulness Training) –
we provide the skills training, therapy and support needed for life-long recovery.
New Start Recovery Solutions Dual Diagnosis Addiction Treatment
• Medically Managed Detoxification
• General Outpatient Services
• All Services Available for Men & Women
• 24-hour on-site monitoring
• Residential Inpatient Rehab Treatment
• Conscious Recovery Whole Person Recovery
• Mindfulness for Recovery
• Virtual IOP Online Outpatient Program
• Relapse Prevention
• 24-hour transportation available
• Dual Diagnosis Treatment (Our Specialty)
• PHP ‘Day Program’ Partial Hospitalization Program
• IOP Intensive Outpatient Treatment
• Veteran/Military PTSD Dual Diagnosis Rehab
• VA Community Care Provider
• TriWest In-network (Proud to be Serving our Military!)
Northern California Evidence-Based Whole Person Addiction Recovery
New Start Recovery Solutions
Addiction Treatment NorCal and Reno.
Dual Diagnosis Holistic Addiction Recovery
VA Community Care Provider
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies; including CBT, yoga, and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, Walnut Creek, San Rafael, Sacramento, Roseville, Chico, Paradise, Redding, Martinez or Nevada – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions.
Your Life Awaits – Make a New Start Now
Residential Inpatient Dual Diagnosis Rehab Addiction Treatment
New Start Recovery Solutions
Recovery Happens Counseling Services
New Start Recovery Solutions locations serve California, Nevada and the U.S.
Recovery Happens Counseling Services outpatient addiction and mental health treatment is located in Sacramento (Rancho Cordova).
Virtual IOP is available for California residents.
New Start Recovery Solutions Concord, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Bangor, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Sacramento, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Reno, Nevada
IOP and PHP Outpatient Rehab · Primary Mental Health Care
Recovery Happens Counseling Services Sacramento, CA
Over the last 16 years, I’ve been to multiple treatment centers both as a client and as a supportive family member. Rarely have I experienced a symbiosis of care, quality of facilities, and professionalism like my little brother was provided at New Start Recovery Solutions. From our initial phone conversations, to intake, and now his continued care – the journey has gone as smoothly as humanly possible. There are always surprises along the way and a program’s ability to morph in stride is critical. New Start Recovery Solutions rolled with the punches and included our family as well as his therapist at home. This is one of the best programs around. Period.