Residential Inpatient Addiction Rehab Treatment
Northern California Dual Diagnosis Inpatient Addiction Rehabs
Residential Drug and Alcohol Rehabs, Northern California
Trauma-Informed Addiction Recovery Treatment
We provide trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment. This means evidence-based alcohol and substance abuse addiction recovery is combined with mental health treatment.
Each patient receives a biopsychosocial evaluation on admission. A personalized treatment program is then created for each individual.
In addition, we have:
We work with EAP Programs.
Dual Diagnosis Drug and Alcohol Recovery Treatment
We provide trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment for anyone experiencing addiction.
Our dual diagnosis programs include treatment for PTSD, trauma, depression, anxiety and more.
Our goal is assist patients in identifying and resolving any underlying emotional or mental health issues fueling an addiction.
Dual Diagnosis treatment gives the best foundation for life-long recovery.
Continuum of Care
New Start Recovery Solutions Continuum of Care
1. Professional Interventions
2. Medical Detox
3. Residential Dual Diagnosis Evidence-based Substance Abuse Treatment.
4. Dual Diagnosis Treatment: Trauma, PTSD, Depression, Anxiety & more.
5. Extended Care PHP
6. Intensive Outpatient Care IOP
7. Outpatient Virtual IOP Telehealth
8. Family Recovery
9. Transitional Living
10. Alumni Aftercare
We Accept Most Insurance and Work with EAP Programs.
VA Community Care Provider | In-network with TriWest.
Evidence-Based, Whole Person Addiction Recovery
Rediscovering sobriety with wellness is a joyful experience!
We believe that addiction is a complex but treatable disease – and that a ‘universal’ addiction treatment program is not appropriate for everyone.
Each client receives a complete evaluation and individualized treatment plan.
Recovery treatment includes individual counseling, group counseling and individualized medication protocol (when needed). Other elements of whole person treatment include holistic practices; including mindfulness relapse prevention, nutrition, yoga, and meditation.
Visualizing Your Ideal Life In Recovery is Your Job – Helping You Get There is Ours.
New Start Recovery Solutions Dual Diagnosis Addiction Treatment
• Medically Managed Detoxification
• General Outpatient Services
• Men & Women ages 18+ for all services
• 24-hour on-site monitoring
• Residential Inpatient Rehab Treatment
• Conscious Recovery Whole Person Recovery
• Mindfulness for Recovery
• Telehealth Virtual IOP Intensive Outpatient Program
• Relapse Prevention
• 24-hour transportation available
• Dual Diagnosis Treatment (Our Specialty)
• PHP ‘Day Program’ Partial Hospitalization Program
• IOP Intensive Outpatient Treatment
• Veteran/Military PTSD Dual Diagnosis Rehab
• VA Community Care Provider
• TriWest In-network (Proud to be Serving our Military!)
We help individuals out of problems and into solutions.
It is easy to use careers and home as a reason to avoid getting help.
However, the best chance for recovery is a permanent change in habitual behaviors.
Time, education and therapy are required to make permanent behavioral changes.
Northern California Evidence-Based Whole Person Addiction Recovery
New Start Recovery Solutions
Addiction Treatment Northern California and the US
Bay Area, East Bay, Silicon Valley, Northern California
Dual Diagnosis Holistic Addiction Recovery
VA Community Care Provider
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies; including CBT, yoga, tai chi and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, Walnut Creek, San Rafael, Sacramento, Fair Oaks, Roseville, Chico, Paradise, Redding, Martinez or other Northern California area – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions.
Your Life Awaits – Make a New Start Now
Residential Inpatient Dual Diagnosis Rehab Addiction Treatment
New Start Recovery Solutions Concord, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey, CA
OPENING Early 2022