Recovery Happens Outpatient Rehabs
IOP Intensive Outpatient Programs Northern California
IOP Attendance: Morning, Day and Evening Sessions Available.
IOP Minimum Attendance Requirement:
9 hours per week, 3 hours per session.
IOP Programs area also available via Telehealth Virtual IOP.
What is IOP Intensive Outpatient Program Rehab Treatment?
• Morning, Day and Evening Sessions Available.
• Customized treatment plans are developed for each client.
• MAT Medication-Assisted Therapy Available for Opioid Addiction Recovery
IOP Intensive Outpatient Programs are perfect for individuals needing rehab addiction treatment on a flexible schedule. We have Morning, Day and Evening programs for those with work, school or caretaking responsibilities that prevent attending a residential rehab.
An IOP is also an opportunity for individuals to continue addiction recovery after residential rehab. This includes those with dual diagnosis issues such as depression, anxiety or other mental health issues.
Our IOP treatment is dual diagnosis and seeks to establish psychosocial supports and facilitate relapse prevention and coping strategies.
Dual Diagnosis Trauma-informed
Addiction Treatment Therapy
Morning, Day and Evening Groups Available
Evening groups are available so that clients are able to meet home, work, and school commitments.
Individual therapy is part of IOP Intensive Outpatient Programs and integrates care for co-occurring disorders (also known as dual diagnosis).
We work with patients to resolve underlying mental health issues such as depression, PTSD, anxiety, or trauma as part of the addiction treatment process. Random drug testing is also part of the IOP process.
In addition to group sessions, each client meets with a counselor each week to individualize their treatment experience.
IOP is transitional in nature and includes two specific step-down phases.
Recovery Happens Outpatient Rehab is dedicated to providing optimal care for each client’s unique needs – and we are proud of our ability to do this!
Additional Program Benefits
Our dual diagnosis outpatient treatment programs are trauma-informed.
An additional recovery resiliency component in our intensive outpatient program includes a rotating six-week Brainspotting and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) curriculum.
These sessions include a mix of traditional and collegiate clients.
Group participants focus on the following six specific areas during treatment:
Outpatient Rehab Bay Area CA
Recovery Happens Counseling Services San Rafael, CA
Recovery Happens Outpatient Rehabs Sacramento
Recovery Happens Counseling Services Fair Oaks, CA
We are dedicated to helping those in need.
Addiction Treatment Northern California and the US
Bay Area, East Bay, Silicon Valley, Bangor, Northern California
Dual Diagnosis Holistic Addiction Recovery
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies; including CBT, DBT, yoga, tai chi and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, Sacramento, Chico, Paradise, Redding, Martinez or other Northern California area – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions.
We thank all the essential workers that continue to assist in these times!
We recognize the importance of continuing to serve our clients.