Addiction Recovery News Bay Area California
New Start Recovery Solutions dual diagnosis residential drug and alcohol detox and addiction recovery treatment programs are located in the Bay Area (Concord), Bangor and Sacramento in Northern California.
We assist our clients to build a healthy body and mind – and to develop the emotional skills and mindfulness for sustainable sobriety. Our programs are evidence-based, trauma-informed and treat the Whole Person. Mindfulness is an important element in our programs.
Bay Area Recovery News and Updates
∙ Uncover Holiday Myths and Adjust Expectations
∙ Common Holiday Myths and Unrealistic Beliefs
∙ Stress Reduction with Conscious Breathing
∙ Dr. Weil's 4-7-8 Breathing Technique (video) ∙ Coping With the Holiday Season Alone
∙ Finding Gratitude When Feeling Down
∙ Finding Gratitude: Start Where You Are
∙ Gratitude is Good for Health: Physical, Mental and Emotional
∙ Cultivating Gratitude, Robert A. Emmons, Ph.D. short video ∙ Thanksgiving Sobriety Planning
· Veteran Challenges: Readjustment - Returning to Civilian Life
· Readjustment Challenges Veterans Serving in Recent Conflicts
· Veteran Transition to ...
West Coast Symposium on Addictive Disorders Networking with TJ Woodward, Founder at Conscious Recovery Left to Right: David Burke, Founder NSRS; Justis Olsen, NSRS Clinical Outreach; Chris Monterosa, NSRS Director of Business Development; TJ Woodward, Founder Conscious Recovery; Angela Chanter, PsyD, NSRS Senior Clinical Director We ...
· Who Needs MAT Treatment? · What is Fentanyl?
· Northern California Dual Diagnosis Addiction Treatment Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Addiction
at New Start Recovery Solutions At New Start Recovery Solutions, we use MAT Medication-Assisted Treatment ...
· New Start Recovery Solutions at FADAP Conference
· Airline Professionals Drug and Alcohol Rehab Treatment · Get Help Before Hitting a Wall
· Whole Person Rehab ...
• Drug Overdoses Increase 2020
• Dr. Nora Volkow on Science of Addiction
• 2020 Accidental Addiction during COVID-19
• Casual Drug Stress Use ...
What is Fentanyl?
Drug Overdose Deaths Surged Nearly 30% in 2020 During COVID
Pandemic Negative Mental Health Effects
Mental Health Care for Depression, PTSD, Anxiety, Trauma and More
M.A.T. Addiction Recovery Treatment for Opioid Addiction
What is Detox?
Residential Addiction Recovery Treatment Bay Area
Rediscover Wellness and Feeling Good
We Treat the Whole Person: Body, Mind and Spirit
Whole Person, Evidence-Based Integrated Substance Abuse ...
Veteran Trauma-Informed Substance Abuse Rehab Treatment
Extended Care and Transitional Living
Community, Fun and Fellowship - Important for Ongoing Recovery!
New Start Recovery Solutions is a VA Community Care Provider
VA Community Care ...
• VA Community Care Process
• Northern California Veteran Services
• Bay Area and N. CA Dual Diagnosis Rehab Locations
Teen Drug Use Harder to Spot During COVID-19 Isolation
Signs of Teen Drug Use
Making a New Start on a Better Year! Flexible Outpatient Rehab Schedules for Busy People
Motivational Tips and Helpful Info • Looking Forward to a Better 2021 • Positive New Starts in 2021
• First Step to Positive Change: Have a Vision
• Short Motivational Video: Arnold ...
Outpatient Rehab Treatment Northern California Outpatient Rehab Locations | Admissions | Call 866-303-6275 • Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Available in Telehealth IOP or In-person IOP
• Recovery Happens IOP Treatment Benefits
• Detox - The First Step in Addiction Recovery • Is Quitting on Your ...
Outpatient IOP MAT Programs available via telehealth and in-person. IOP Attendance: Morning, Day and Evening Sessions Available Outpatient Rehab Locations | Admissions | Call 866-303-6275
• Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) Via Telehealth
• Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Available ...
How Long Does Detox Last? | After Detox - Next Step, Rehab
New Start Recovery Solutions Continuum of Care What is Detox? Detox enables individuals to begin a journey ...
• Dual Diagnosis Rehabs Northern California
• EAP Programs
• What is a Functional Alcoholic? • High Functioning Addicts – The ...
• Mindfulness Guided Meditation Script
• Functional Alcoholics and Functional Addicts
• COVID-19 Work From Home Functional Alcoholics
• Wellness, Self Care, Anxiety Relief and Relapse Prevention
• 10 Tips ...
• Military Veterans and PTSD
• Dual Diagnosis Integrated Treatment for PTSD and Addiction
• Trauma and PTSD
• How to Sign Up for VA Community Care Provider
• How to Sign Up for VA Services in Northern ...
• Trauma Informed PTSD Dual Diagnosis Rehab
• Addiction Rehab Locations Northern California
• Medical Detox Admissions 24/7
• What is PTSD?
• What is Integrated Dual Diagnosis Treatment?
• New Start Recovery Solutions ...
• Reducing Fear and Stress Habitual Reactions
• Mindfulness, Stoicism and Inner Balance
• Mindfulness Exercise
• East Bay Medical Detox and SUD Rehab Admissions 24/7
• East Bay Dual Diagnosis Residential Rehab
• Northern California Trauma Informed Dual Diagnosis Addiction Rehab ...
• Substance Abuse Among Professionals
• High Stress Professions
• Flight Attendant Rehab Treatment • Functional Alcoholism and Addicts
• Medical Detox
• Dual Diagnosis Addiction Rehab Treatment
∙ Impaired Professionals ...
Residential Rehab Dual Diagnosis Treatment Medical Detox and Whole Person Addiction Recovery New Start Recovery Solutions Residential Detox and Rehab Locations Bay Area Concord, Chico Area Bangor, Sacramento Medically Assisted Drug and Alcohol Detox
Is Self Detox Quitting on Your Own Harmful?
Whole Person Addiction Recovery
A Search for ...
How Does Mindfulness Help Addiction Recovery?
Mindfulness for Preventing Relapse
Addiction Recovery Treatment It is important to remember: With a relapse prevention plan - you don’t have to relapse to work it. The main ...