IOP Treatment Telehealth and In-person
Recovery Happens IOP Treatment Northern California
IOP Locations: San Rafael, Walnut Creek, Roseville, Davis, Fair Oaks
Outpatient Rehab Locations | Admissions | Call 866-303-6275
• Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Available in Telehealth IOP or In-person IOP
• Recovery Happens IOP Treatment Benefits
• Detox – The First Step in Addiction Recovery • Is Quitting on Your Own Harmful?
Recovery Happens Outpatient Rehabs at
New Start Recovery Solutions
At New Start Recovery Solutions – we treat the Whole Person with our holistic addiction recovery programs.
All Recovery Happens IOP and Residential rehab counselors are Conscious Recovery certified. Conscious Recovery focuses on identifying and resolving the underlying root causes that drive destructive patterns. Our whole person dual diagnosis treatment provides clear steps for letting go of core false beliefs that lead to addictive tendencies. Whether it is unresolved trauma, spiritual disconnection, or toxic shame – these challenges need to be addressed in order to achieve sobriety and permanent freedom from addiction.
MAT Medication-Assisted Treatment Available in Recovery Happens IOP Programs
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is the use of medications, in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies, to provide a whole patient approach to the treatment of substance use disorders. Medications used in MAT are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). MAT programs are clinically driven and tailored to meet each patient’s needs.
Research shows that a combination of medication and therapy can successfully treat alcohol use disorder and opioid use disorders. MAT is used for the treatment of addiction to opioids such as heroin and prescription pain relievers. And MAT is also used in treating addiction to alcohol.
Recovery Happens IOP Treatment Benefits
These sessions include a mix of traditional and collegiate clients.
Group participants focus on the following six specific areas during treatment:
Detox – The First Step in Addiction Recovery
You (or your friend or loved one) have resolved to stop using drugs or alcohol. Congratulations! This is the first step to regaining sobriety and the importance cannot be underestimated.
Now, detox from the addictive substance/s must occur. Recovery support begins with detox from drugs and alcohol.
The right detox program helps individuals through physical withdrawal symptoms and provides the medical assistance needed during this rough time.
Is Quitting on Your Own Harmful?
Depending on the individual’s history of abuse and medical and physical conditions – the severity of detox effects will differ.
However, the risks of detox for all serious drug and alcohol users can be dangerous. Detox should never be attempted alone. A sudden stop of drug and alcohol use can lead to seizures, heart attacks and strokes. In severe cases, unsupervised detox can even cause death.
A safe and comfortable detox gives patients the confidence needed to face their addiction issues – and begin addiction treatment.
Treatment needs to be readily available. Because drug-addicted individuals may be uncertain about entering treatment, taking advantage of available services the moment people are ready for treatment is critical. Potential patients can be lost if treatment is not immediately available or readily accessible. As with other chronic diseases, the earlier treatment is offered in the disease process, the greater the likelihood of positive outcomes. Principles of Drug Addiction Treatment: A Research-Based Guide (Third Edition)
It is good to enter detox and remove harmful substances. But if after detox the individual immediately returns to substance or alcohol abuse – then detox was only a temporary solution to address the physical discomfort from an ongoing addiction.
Medical detox is one of the first steps in our continuum of care at New Start Recovery Solutions.
We are dedicated to helping those in need.
Addiction Treatment Northern California and the US
Bay Area, East Bay, Silicon Valley, Bangor, Northern California
Dual Diagnosis Holistic Addiction Recovery
We will continue to serve our community safely. Please be assured that we are here to assist as we navigate through this challenging time!
The health and safety of our community has been, and remains, our greatest focus.
Please don’t hesitate to contact New Start Recovery Solutions Admissions department if we can be of any assistance.
New Start Recovery Solutions Dual Diagnosis Addiction Treatment
• General Outpatient Services
• Men & Women ages 18+ for all services
• 24-hour on-site monitoring
• Residential Inpatient Rehab Treatment
• Conscious Recovery Whole Person Recovery
• Mindfulness for Recovery
• 24-hour transportation available
• Dual Diagnosis Treatment (Our Specialty)
• PHP ‘Day Program’ Partial Hospitalization Program
• IOP Intensive Outpatient Treatment
• Veteran/Military PTSD Dual Diagnosis Rehab
• TriWest In-network (Proud to be Serving our Military!)
We Accept Most Insurance
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies; including CBT, DBT, EMDR, Brainspotting, Conscious Recovery, yoga, tai chi and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, Sacramento, Chico, Paradise, Redding, Martinez or other Northern California area – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions.
We thank all the essential workers that continue to assist in these times!
We recognize the importance of continuing to serve our clients.
We Accept Most Insurance
A Military Addiction Recovery Center
In-network with TriWest
Your Life Awaits – Make a New Start Now
Outpatient and Telehealth Dual Diagnosis
Addiction Treatment – Recovery Happens Centers
Recovery Happens Fair Oaks
7996 Old Winding Way, Suite #300
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Recovery Happens Davis
719 2nd St
Davis, CA 95616
Recovery Happens Roseville
3017 Douglas Blvd., 3rd Floor
Roseville, CA 95661
Recovery Happens San Rafael
938 B Street
San Rafael, CA 94901
Recovery Happens Walnut Creek
2121 North California Blvd., Suite 290
Walnut Creek, CA 94596