PHP Outpatient Rehabs Northern California
Partial Hospitalization Program
PHP Minimum Attendance Requirement: 6 hours per day, 5 days per week.
Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
PHP Partial Hospitalization Program – ‘Day’ Rehab
PHP Partial Hospitalization Programs are sometimes known as “day rehab”. This program provides intensive treatment while allowing spending evenings at home.
PHP is a good choice for individuals:
• With a higher chance of relapse.
• Who have had previous severe episodes of addiction and/or overdose.
• Who are unsure about managing their cravings.
• Anyone who is more comfortable with additional support and treatment.
Major Differences between Inpatient Residential Treatment and our PHP program:
• The partial hospitalization program has a structured – but less restricted – rehab experience.
• PHP is designed for those who do not meet the medical necessity for a higher level of care.
Our PHP patients have access to therapy, counseling, and aftercare support for a minimum of six hours per day, five days per week.
Customized treatment plans are developed for each client.
The partial hospitalization program offers a structured – but less restricted – rehab experience. It is designed for those who do not meet the medical necessity for a higher level of care.
Completion of residential rehab treatment is not required for participation in our Partial Hospitalization Program. However, many individuals find that PHP is an ideal transition from residential rehab treatment to independent living.
Acquiring the Tools Needed for Lasting Recovery
In the Recovery Happens PHP Program – patients acquire relapse prevention tools, learn important life skills, and receive instruction on spiritual well-being. emphasis is placed on developing healthy boundaries and honest communication.
Utilizing mindfulness techniques and meditation (among other strategies) – participants learn positive and healthy ways to process trauma, grief, and difficult emotions.