Roseville CA and Fair Oaks, CA
Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Treatment
Flexible Outpatient Rehab Schedules for Busy People
Holistic Sustainable Addiction Recovery
IOP Day and Evening Sessions Available.
World-class care outpatient rehab treatment with a whole person, friendly California approach. This makes the Recovery Happens Outpatient Rehab programs unlike any others in the Bay Area and Northern California.
Individualized Addiction Recovery Treatment
All clients receive individualized Recovery Happens intake assessments, supervised by Dr. Angela Chanter.
The goals of our Outpatient Programs are to establish sobriety and psychosocial supports, coping strategies and facilitate relapse prevention.
Recovery Happens Outpatient Rehabs Mission
Our mission at Recovery Happens Outpatient Rehabs is to provide evidence-based dual diagnosis addiction substance treatment to individuals and their loved ones whose lives have been impacted by addiction.
As a premier provider of effective drug and alcohol addiction treatment in Sacramento County and Placer County, California – Recovery Happens Outpatient Rehabs provide a full continuum of care.
MAT Medication Assisted Therapy is available at all locations.
Recovery Happens Outpatient Rehabs –
Northern California Locations
We are all in this together!
We are dedicated to helping those in need.
We will continue to serve our community safely. Please be assured that we are here to assist as we navigate through this challenging time!
The health and safety of our community has been, and remains, our greatest focus.
Please don’t hesitate to contact New Start Recovery Solutions Admissions if we can be of assistance.
New Start Recovery Solutions Dual Diagnosis Addiction Treatment
• Medically Managed Detoxification
• General Outpatient Services
• Men & Women ages 18+ for all services
• 24-hour on-site monitoring
• Residential Inpatient Rehab Treatment
• Conscious Recovery Whole Person Recovery
• Mindfulness for Recovery
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies; including CBT, DBT, yoga, tai chi and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, Sacramento, Chico, Paradise, Redding, Martinez or other Northern California area – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions.
We thank all the essential workers that continue to assist in these times!
We recognize the importance of continuing to serve our clients.
We Accept Most Insurance
Your Life Awaits – Make a New Start Now