New Start Recovery Solutions
Happy 4th of July!
• Let Freedom Ring •
“Indeed, nothing moves our spirits to a more patriotic place than the brave men and women who proudly defend our country from every shore with the most valuable possession they hold dear — their lives. In spite of the endless debates we often have about our various ideologies and differing opinions on public policies – our soldiers love and believe in the values of our country enough to risk their lives for the longevity of our state. These individuals fight for our freedom, regardless of their political views, or ours for that matter.
Our strong national defense has played a pivotal role in enabling our country’s longevity and to preserve other democracies across the globe. Their sacrifices have made possible what many deemed impossible for decades, such as the collapse of the Berlin Wall, becoming the largest engine of economic freedom the world has ever known following World War II, and liberating Europe from tyranny.
Just remember, soldiers are sacrificing their lives for you every day, most of whom you have never met. As such, I would like to dedicate this column to the veterans who have courageously defended our nation. ….. We should not let a day go by without recognizing our nation’s independence, and the sacrifices our veterans have made to defend that independence. Freedom rings in our country every day because of the sacrifices our veterans make, and we should continue to faithfully stand behind them.”
New Start Recovery Solutions Mission
Our mission at New Start Recovery Solutions is to provide treatment to individuals and their loved ones whose lives have been impacted by addiction.
We believe we never stand taller when we reach down and help someone together building a better quality of life. With care, and in a safe, confident environment, we assist individuals and their families in their path to recovery.
Call 866-303-6275 for immediate help or a confidential consultation.
We are committed to helping those in need.
We will continue to serve our community safely. Please be assured that we are here to assist as we navigate through this challenging time!
The health and safety of our community has been, and remains, our greatest focus.
Please don’t hesitate to contact New Start Recovery Solutions Admissions department if we can be of any assistance.
• New Patients are medically pre-screened and tested for coronavirus.
• Our facilities are sanitized daily; existing patients are closely monitored and tested.
• Medical staff on duty 24/7.
• At this time, all family visitation has been suspended until further notice.
• No one with coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms is admitted.
New Start Recovery Solutions Current Services:
• General Outpatient Services (GOP)
• Men & Women ages 18+ for all services
• 24-hour on-site monitoring
• Residential in-patient treatment
• Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Substance Use Disorder
•Dual Diagnosis Treatment (Our Specialty)
•Partial Hospitalization (PHP) focusing on mental health therapy
•Veteran/Military PTSD Dual Diagnosis Rehab
•TriWest In-network (Proud to be Serving our Military!)
Please call our Admissions for more information, or feel welcome to Contact Us.
We thank all the essential workers that continue to assist in these times!
We recognize the importance of continuing to serve our clients.
We are a Military Addiction Recovery Center
In-network with TriWest
We Accept Most Insurance
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies; including CBT, yoga, tai chi and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, Sacramento, Chico, Paradise, Redding, Martinez or other Northern California area – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions.
Your Life Awaits – Make a New Start Now
2449 Pacheco Street
Concord CA 94520
40 Coyote Moon Trail
Bangor, CA 95914