New Start Recovery Solutions
Concord, CA and Bangor, CA
We want you to know that the health and safety our patients and staff
is our first priority.
New Start Recovery Solutions mission is to help our patients heal from addiction and return to wellness. This is a commitment we take very seriously – in good times and difficult times.
We take great pride in the high standards we maintain at our centers – and we know this is more important than ever right now.
• We conduct a medical pre-screening for all new patients using the most current CDC Guidelines.
• We are now testing for coronavirus during medical pre-screening.
• Our facilities have increased cleaning protocols. Our facilities are sanitized daily.
• At both of our rehab center locations (Concord Ca and Bangor CA) we have RN and LVN nursing staff on duty 24/7.
• No one with coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms is admitted to any level of treatment.
• We are closely observing and evaluating the health of existing patients.
• We are now regularly testing existing patients for coronavirus.
• We are taking guidance from the CDC.
• We are committed to taking care of our staff. We are requiring sick staff members to stay home.
Our staff is working around the clock 24/7 to make sure that everyone stays healthy at our centers.
New Start Recovery Solutions mission is to help our patients and their families heal from addiction and return to wellness.
New Start Recovery Solutions Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Services
• Medically Managed Detoxification
• IOP and PHP Outpatient Services – Adolescents 12+ and Adults
• Men & Women ages 18+ for Residential Rehabs
• 24-hour on-site monitoring
• Residential Inpatient Rehab Treatment
• Whole Person Evidence-based Recovery
• Medication-Assisted Treatment MAT for Opioid Addiction
• Telehealth Virtual IOP Intensive Outpatient Program
• Family Program and Counseling
• Intervention and Crisis Intervention
• Nutrition and Wellness Programs
• Relapse Prevention and Mindfulness for Recovery
• Dual Diagnosis Treatment (Our Specialty)
• PHP ‘Day Program’ Partial Hospitalization Program
• IOP Intensive Outpatient Treatment
• Outpatient Primary Mental Health Therapy
• Veteran/Military PTSD Dual Diagnosis Rehab
• VA Community Care Provider
• TriWest In-network (Proud to be Serving our Military!)
• Most Insurance Accepted
We are dedicated to helping those in need.
We Work with EAP and Union Programs and Accept Most Insurance
We thank all the essential workers that continue to assist in these times!
We recognize the importance of continuing to serve our clients.