New Start Recovery Solutions at NAATP National Conference
NAATP National Conference San Diego May 8, 2022
New Start Recovery Solutions is excited to be at the NAATP National Conference 2022 in San Diego this weekend.
David Burke, CMO at New Start Recovery Solutions met up with Rahul Gupta, MD Director, White House Office of National Drug Control Policy at the conference.
NAATP’s 43rd National Addiction Leadership Conference is taking place May 7-9, 2022, at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego.
We are proud to be a resource for holistic dual diagnosis addiction recovery treatment in Northern California and the U.S.
This year’s NAATP National Conference 2022, Using our Core Values to Define Value-Based Care, addresses quality treatment delivery in the emerging environment through the lens of cultural humility.
New Start Recovery Solutions executives in attendance: David Burke, CMO and Lorna Pham, Chief Compliance Officer.
New Start Recovery Solutions Northern California Drug and Alcohol Rehabs
Detox, Residential and Outpatient
New Start Recovery Solutions is part of a Northern California network of leading behavioral health centers for adults and families who suffer from addiction to alcohol, opiates, amphetamines and other substances.
Our Treatment Goal for Patients: Recovery for Life
Our Dual Diagnosis treatment programs help patients discover and resolve the underlying issues, trauma and stresses that often drive addictive behaviors.
We assist our clients to build a healthy body and mind – and to develop the mindfulness, resilience and emotional skills for sustainable sobriety.
Why Choose New Start Recovery Solutions
New Start Recovery Solutions treats the Whole Person using an integrative, whole person dual diagnosis approach to addiction treatment.
Whether concerned about yourself, a family member, or a co-worker – we are here for you every step of the way.
Our addiction recovery programs treat the whole person with evidence-based and trauma-informed dual diagnosis care. Dual Diagnosis means alcohol and substance abuse addiction recovery is combined with behavioral health treatment.
✓ Our nationally recognized treatment programs are dual diagnosis. We assist patients in discovering and resolving underlying emotional and mental health issues – for sustainable life-long recovery.
✓ We believe that addiction is a complex but treatable disease – and that a ‘universal’ addiction treatment program is not appropriate for everyone. Our goal is to assist our clients in bringing their lives – body, mind and spirit – into a state of balance and wellness.
✓ Our dual diagnosis addiction treatment includes mindfulness and yoga – as well as evidence-based cognitive and trauma-informed therapies.
✓ Full Continuum of Care: Detox · Residential Rehab · Outpatient IOP and PHP · Medication-Assisted Treatment MAT · Telehealth Virtual IOP · Outpatient Primary Mental Health Care · Family Programs · Alumni Programs and Support.
Call Admissions 866-303-6275 for confidential questions and assistance.
Same Day Detox Admissions · Dual Diagnosis Rehab Treatment
Residential Rehabs | Outpatient Rehabs | Mental Health Care | Virtual IOP
We work with EAP and Union Programs and most insurance.
TriWest in-network; VA Community Care Provider
New Start Recovery Solutions | Recovery Happens Counseling Services
Confidential Consultations, Questions or Admissions
We are dedicated to helping those in need.
We Work with EAP and Union Programs and Accept Most Insurance
Kaiser Preferred Provider
VA Community Care Provider In-Network with TriWest
We also work out of network with most PPO insurance.
Please Note: We cannot accept Medicare, Medicaid or Medi-Cal.
We Work With:
∙ Union and EAP Programs
∙ VA Community Care Provider
∙ In-network with TriWest
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies.
• Our holistic therapies include CBT, DBT, Brainspotting, Conscious Recovery, yoga and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, San Rafael, Monterey, Sacramento, Chico, Paradise, Redding, Martinez or other Northern California area – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions.
• New Start Recovery Solutions is a VA Community Care Provider; in-network with TriWest.
• Our trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment is effective for PTSD, depression, anxiety and more.
• Military and Veteran PTSD Treatment Programs – Residential and Outpatient.
• Treatment Programs for First Responders, Union Members and Professionals.
Please call our Admissions at 866-303-6275 for more information.
Or feel welcome to Contact Us.