New Start Recovery Solutions now a
Conscious Recovery Certified Treatment Center
Conscious Recovery moves beyond simply treating behaviors and symptoms.
Conscious Recovery for Lasting Sobriety
The Conscious Recovery program integrates seamlessly into New Start Recovery Solutions Whole Person individualized treatment model. Conscious Recovery is a powerful adjunct to our successful and highly regarded Dual Diagnosis Addiction Treatment programs.
Call Admissions 866-303-6275 for confidential questions and assistance.
Same Day Detox Admissions · Dual Diagnosis Rehab Treatment
Residential Rehabs | Outpatient Rehabs | Mental Health Care | Virtual IOP
We work with EAP and Union Programs and most insurance.
TriWest in-network; VA Community Care Provider
Conscious Recovery Directly Addresses Root Causes of Addiction
Conscious Recovery focuses on the underlying root causes that drive destructive patterns. It provides clear steps for letting go of core false beliefs that lead to addictive tendencies. Whether it is unresolved trauma, spiritual disconnection, or toxic shame – these challenges need to be addressed in order to achieve sobriety and permanent freedom from addiction.
A pathway toward liberation is offered by Conscious Recovery that assists individuals in creating a life filled with love and connection. It explores methods for changing the ways of thinking that have kept you stuck in a pattern of hopelessness, so you can come into alignment with an existence overflowing with compassion and purpose.
TJ Woodward is the founder and creator of Conscious Recovery™ and The Conscious Recovery Method™. He is a revolutionary recovery expert, inspirational speaker, bestselling author, and addiction treatment specialist who has helped countless people through his simple, yet powerful teachings.
The Key Principles of The Conscious Recovery Method™
• Underneath all addictive behavior is an essential self that is whole and perfect.
• The addiction itself has never been ‘the problem’ – but was a strategy that has lost its effectiveness.
• Treating addiction must go beyond addressing symptoms and get down to the underlying root causes of destructive behavior.
• The root causes of addictive behavior are unresolved trauma, spiritual disconnection, and toxic shame.
• There is a pathway to permanent freedom through the adoption of spiritual practices and principles.
New Start Recovery Solutions Dual Diagnosis Treatment
PTSD and trauma-informed integrated treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions works with the issues of anxiety, addiction, alcohol dependency, depression, PTSD and other trauma-related disorders.
We integrate Mindfulness into our dual diagnosis addiction rehab treatment. We have found that while mindfulness is easy to learn with a knowledgeable instructor – it is not an automatic behavior. However once learned, mindfulness provides a lifetime of stress relief and more.
Our trauma-informed, evidence-based addiction recovery treatment includes a combination of:
• Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
• Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
• Motivational Interviewing
• Prolonged exposure
• Relapse Prevention Mindfulness
• Mindfulness and Meditation
• Holistic Therapies and Wellness
• Educational and Family Programs
• Trauma-informed Therapy
• PTSD and Trauma Programs
• Professionals Programs and Union Programs
• Veterans and First Responder Programs
Our Goal for Patients: Life-long Sustainable Addiction Recovery
Patients learn how to build and maintain a healthy, drug-free life through group and individual therapy, mindfulness training and mindfulness for relapse prevention, holistic therapies and group and individual counseling.
New Start Recovery Solutions Whole Person Recovery Articles
Northern California Mindfulness Meditation and Addiction Recovery
Sober Curious Recovery – Great News for Relapse Prevention
Spring Forward to Recovery
Addiction Recovery Personal Growth, Positive Changes
Summer Sobriety, Wellness and Relapse Prevention
• Personal Growth in Addiction Recovery
• Personal Growth Leading to Lasting Well-Being
• Importance of Discovering Personal Meaning
• The Mind Body Spirit Connection
• Personal Growth and Discovery Begins with Mindfulness
• Mindfulness Meditation Benefits
• Wellness, Self Care, Anxiety Relief and Relapse Prevention
• Dual Diagnosis Integrated Treatment for PTSD and Addiction
New Start Recovery Solutions | Recovery Happens Counseling Services
Confidential Consultations, Questions or Admissions
We are dedicated to helping those in need.
We Work with EAP and Union Programs and Accept Most Insurance
Kaiser Preferred Provider
VA Community Care Provider In-Network with TriWest
We also work out of network with most PPO insurance.
Please Note: We cannot accept Medicare, Medicaid or Medi-Cal.
We Work With:
∙ Union and EAP Programs
∙ VA Community Care Provider
∙ In-network with TriWest
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies.
• Our holistic therapies include CBT, DBT, Brainspotting, Conscious Recovery, yoga and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, San Rafael, Monterey, Sacramento, Chico, Paradise, Redding, Martinez or other Northern California area – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions.
• New Start Recovery Solutions is a VA Community Care Provider; in-network with TriWest.
• Our trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment is effective for PTSD, depression, anxiety and more.
• Military and Veteran PTSD Treatment Programs – Residential and Outpatient.
• Treatment Programs for First Responders, Union Members and Professionals.
Please call our Admissions at 866-303-6275 for more information.
Or feel welcome to Contact Us.