New Start Recovery Solutions is OPEN
Following and Implementing the Latest CDC Guidelines
Here at New Start Recovery Solutions – we want to ensure our community that we are taking measures to screen, and order testing, for the coronavirus. Please be assured that we are here to assist as we all navigate through this challenging time!
We are Available 24/7
Remember, we are all in this together! We remain committed to helping those in need.
We will continue to serve our community safely as long as local, state and federal guidelines will allow. Please be assured that we are here to assist as we navigate through this challenging time!
The health and safety of our community has been, and remains, our greatest focus.
Please don’t hesitate to contact New Start Recovery Solutions Admissions department if we can be of any assistance.
New Start Recovery Solutions Drug and Alcohol Treatment Services
• Medically Managed Detoxification
• IOP and PHP Outpatient Services – Adolescents 12+ and Adults
• Men & Women ages 18+ for Residential Rehabs
• 24-hour on-site monitoring
• Residential Inpatient Rehab Treatment
• Whole Person Evidence-based Recovery
• Medication-Assisted Treatment MAT for Opioid Addiction
• Telehealth Virtual IOP Intensive Outpatient Program
• Family Program and Counseling
• Intervention and Crisis Intervention
• Nutrition and Wellness Programs
• Relapse Prevention and Mindfulness for Recovery
• Dual Diagnosis Treatment (Our Specialty)
• PHP ‘Day Program’ Partial Hospitalization Program
• IOP Intensive Outpatient Treatment
• Outpatient Primary Mental Health Therapy
• Veteran/Military PTSD Dual Diagnosis Rehab
• VA Community Care Provider
• TriWest In-network (Proud to be Serving our Military!)
• Most Insurance Accepted
We thank all the essential workers that continue to assist in these times!
We recognize the importance of continuing to serve our clients.
We Accept Most Insurance
We are a Military Addiction Recovery Center
In-network with TriWest