New Start Recovery Solutions
Dual Diagnosis Addiction Rehabs Bay Area and Sacramento
Mental Health and Addiction Treatment
We are admitting New Patients.
Our Thoughts and Prayers for All Those Affected by COVID-19
We will get past this – together!
Our COVID-19 Protocols
• All our facilities have Controlled Access.
• New Patients are medically pre-screened and tested for coronavirus.
• Our facilities are sanitized daily.
• Existing patients are closely monitored and tested.
• Medical staff on duty 24/7.
• No one with coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms is admitted.
We want you to know that the health and safety our patients
and staff is our first priority.
New Start Recovery Solutions mission is to help our patients heal from addiction and return to wellness. This is a commitment we take very seriously – in good times and difficult times.
We take great pride in the high standards we maintain at our centers – and we know this is more important than ever right now.
Our staff is working around the clock 24/7 to make sure that everyone stays healthy at our centers.
New Start Recovery Solutions mission is to help our patients and their families heal from addiction and return to wellness.
Call Admissions 866-303-6275 for confidential questions and assistance.
Same Day Detox Admissions · Dual Diagnosis Rehab Treatment
Residential Rehabs | Outpatient Rehabs | Telehealth Virtual IOP
We work with EAP and Union Programs and most insurance.
TriWest in-network; VA Community Care Provider
New Start Recovery Solutions
Recovery Happens Counseling Services
New Start Recovery Solutions locations serve California, Nevada and the U.S.
Inpatient Detox and Residential Locations: Concord, Bangor, Sacramento, Monterey and Reno, Nevada (Reno Opening Soon 2023).
Recovery Happens Counseling Services outpatient addiction and mental health treatment is located in Sacramento (Rancho Cordova).
Telehealth is available for California residents.
New Start Recovery Solutions Concord, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Bangor, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Sacramento, CA
Reno Opening Soon 2023
New Start Recovery Solutions Reno, Nevada
IOP and PHP Outpatient Rehab · Primary Mental Health Care
Recovery Happens Counseling Services Sacramento, CA
Confidential Consultations, Questions or Admissions
We are dedicated to helping those in need.
We Work with EAP and Union Programs and Accept Most Insurance
Kaiser Preferred Provider
VA Community Care Provider In-Network with TriWest
We also work out of network with most PPO insurance.
Please Note: We cannot accept Medicare, Medicaid or Medi-Cal.
We Work With:
∙ Union and EAP Programs
∙ VA Community Care Provider
∙ In-network with TriWest
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies.
• Our holistic therapies include CBT, DBT, Brainspotting, Conscious Recovery, yoga and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, San Rafael, Monterey, Sacramento, Chico, Paradise, Redding, Martinez or other Northern California area – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions.
• New Start Recovery Solutions is a VA Community Care Provider; in-network with TriWest.
• Our trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment is effective for PTSD, depression, anxiety and more.
• Military and Veteran PTSD Treatment Programs – Residential and Outpatient.
• Treatment Programs for First Responders, Union Members and Professionals.
Please call our Admissions at 866-303-6275 for more information.
Or feel welcome to Contact Us.