Medical Detox and Residential Dual Diagnosis Treatment
IOP and PHP Outpatient Addiction Rehab Programs
• Accidental Addiction 2020 in the Year of COVID-19
• How Casual Drug and Alcohol Use for Stress Can Lead to Addiction
• Dual Diagnosis Addiction Rehab Northern California
Recovery Happens Counseling Services Outpatient Rehabs
Our outpatient IOP Intensive Outpatient Programs and PHP Partial Hospitalization ‘Day’ Programs are important parts of our alcohol and drug rehab treatment continuum of care.
New Start Recovery Solutions Residential Rehabs
New Start Recovery Solutions Concord, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Bangor, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Sacramento, CA
Outpatient Addiction Recovery and Mental Health Care Rehab
Recovery Happens Counseling Services Sacramento, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions
Dual Diagnosis Addiction Rehab Treatment
Residential Inpatient and Outpatient Addiction Rehabs
Accidental Addiction 2020 in the Year of COVID-19
In 2020, there are multiple sources of stress for everyone.
Major stress points include COVID-19, Work From Home and Schooling from Home.
For those living in California – the California fires are an extreme danger. And then there is the general anxiety everyone has about the uncertainty of life after coronavirus.
A 55% spike in alcoholic sales was reported in the third week of March, MarketWatch.com. Increased alcohol consumption is known to increase depression.
Addiction is a complex disease. Drug addiction, alcohol abuse and functional alcoholism do not mean an individual lacks willpower. Once addicted, individuals cannot stop using with good intentions alone.
Alcohol and drug use changes the brain. And this makes quitting substance use a difficult process. Fortunately in 2020, we know more about how drugs and alcohol affect the brain.
Dual diagnosis integrated mental health care and addiction treatment is available. Individuals can recover from addiction. We can help.
Call Admissions 866-303-6275 for confidential questions and assistance.
Same Day Detox Admissions · Dual Diagnosis Rehab Treatment
Residential Rehabs | Outpatient Rehabs | Telehealth Virtual IOP
We work with EAP and Union Programs and most insurance.
TriWest in-network; VA Community Care Provider
How Casual Drug and Alcohol Use for Stress Can Lead to Addiction
In most cases of drug addiction or a high functioning alcoholic – individuals start as an occasional user. The substance use is totally voluntary and controllable in the beginning.
However, as time passes and drug or alcohol use continues – individuals go from being a voluntary happy user – to being a compulsive user. This is a change that happens over time.
The time span involved can be months, weeks or days. Addiction is an individual process and situation dependent.
There are many factors and variables involved in the addictive process.
Understanding Drug and Alcohol Use and Addiction
Many factors influence the risk for alcohol use disorders and drug use and addiction.
• Biology. Genes account for about half of a person’s risk for addiction. Gender, ethnicity, and the presence of mental disorders (including anxiety, depression and PTSD) also influence the risk for addiction.
• Environment. In 2020, environmental factors include family and friends, economic situation, the general quality of life and the pandemic. Peer pressure, physical and sexual abuse, early exposure to drugs, stress, and parental guidance can affect the likelihood of addiction.
• Early Development. Genetic and environmental factors interact with critical developmental life stages to affect addiction risk. Taking drugs or regular alcohol consumption at any age can lead to addiction. However the earlier alcohol or substance use begins, the more likely it will progress to addiction.
Dual Diagnosis Inpatient Addiction Rehab Northern California
New Start Recovery Solutions provides affordable residential inpatient medical detox and dual diagnosis integrated substance abuse treatment in Northern California in the Bay Area, East Bay, Silicon Valley, Bangor and Chico.
And our outpatient IOP and PHP rehab programs are important parts of our alcohol and drug rehab treatment continuum of care.
Individuals rarely want to take the time needed for residential rehab and addiction recovery. It is easy to use the career and home as a reason to avoid getting help. However, the best chance for recovery is a permanent change in habitual behaviors.
Time, education and therapy are required to make permanent behavioral changes. We help individuals out of problems and into solutions.
By treating the Whole Person (including the Conscious Recovery Program and Mindfulness Training) – we provide the skills training, therapy and support needed for life-long recovery.
New Start Recovery Solutions
Addiction Treatment Northern California and the US
Bay Area, East Bay, Silicon Valley, Bangor, Northern California
Dual Diagnosis Holistic Addiction Recovery
Confidential Consultations, Questions or Admissions
We are dedicated to helping those in need.
We Work with EAP and Union Programs and Accept Most Insurance
Kaiser Preferred Provider
VA Community Care Provider In-Network with TriWest
We also work out of network with most PPO insurance.
Please Note: We cannot accept Medicare, Medicaid or Medi-Cal.
We Work With:
∙ Union and EAP Programs
∙ VA Community Care Provider
∙ In-network with TriWest
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies.
• Our holistic therapies include CBT, DBT, Brainspotting, Conscious Recovery, yoga and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, San Rafael, Monterey, Sacramento, Chico, Paradise, Redding, Martinez or other Northern California area – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions.
• New Start Recovery Solutions is a VA Community Care Provider; in-network with TriWest.
• Our trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment is effective for PTSD, depression, anxiety and more.
• Military and Veteran PTSD Treatment Programs – Residential and Outpatient.
• Treatment Programs for First Responders, Union Members and Professionals.
Please call our Admissions at 866-303-6275 for more information.
Or feel welcome to Contact Us.