Medical Detox and Residential Dual Diagnosis Treatment
IOP and PHP Addiction Rehab Programs Northern California
New Start Recovery Solutions –
Serving Northern California and the U.S.
Questions or Need Assistance with Recovery?
Accidental Addiction 2020 in the Year of COVID-19
In 2020, there are multiple sources of stress for everyone.
Addiction is a complex disease. Drug addiction, alcohol abuse and functional alcoholism do not mean an individual lacks willpower. Once addicted, individuals cannot stop using with good intentions alone.
Alcohol and drug use changes the brain. And this makes quitting substance use a difficult process. Fortunately in 2020, we know more about how drugs and alcohol affect the brain.
Dual diagnosis integrated mental health care and addiction treatment is available. Individuals can recover from addiction. We can help.
How Casual Drug and Alcohol Use for Stress Can Lead to Addiction
However, as time passes and drug or alcohol use continues – individuals go from being a voluntary happy user – to being a compulsive user. This is a change that happens over time.
The time span involved can be months, weeks or days. Addiction is an individual process and situation dependent.
There are many factors and variables involved in the addictive process.
Dual Diagnosis Inpatient Addiction Rehab Northern California
New Start Recovery Solutions provides affordable residential inpatient medical detox and dual diagnosis integrated substance abuse treatment in Northern California in the Bay Area, East Bay, Silicon Valley, Bangor and Chico.
New Start Recovery Solutions Outpatient IOP and PHP Programs are Coming Soon to the Sacramento area.
Individuals rarely want to take the time needed for residential rehab and addiction recovery. It is easy to use the career and home as a reason to avoid getting help. However, the best chance for recovery is a permanent change in habitual behaviors.
Time, education and therapy are required to make permanent behavioral changes. We help individuals out of problems and into solutions.
We are dedicated to helping those in need.
Addiction Treatment Northern California and the US
Bay Area, East Bay, Silicon Valley, Bangor, Northern California
Dual Diagnosis Holistic Addiction Recovery
We will continue to serve our community safely. Please be assured that we are here to assist as we navigate through this challenging time!
The health and safety of our community has been, and remains, our greatest focus.
Please don’t hesitate to contact New Start Recovery Solutions Admissions department if we can be of any assistance.
New Start Recovery Solutions Dual Diagnosis Addiction Treatment
• General Outpatient Services
• Men & Women ages 18+ for all services
• 24-hour on-site monitoring
• Residential Inpatient Rehab Treatment
• Conscious Recovery Whole Person Recovery
• Mindfulness for Recovery
• 24-hour transportation available
• Dual Diagnosis Treatment (Our Specialty)
• PHP Partial Hospitalization Program
• IOP Intensive Outpatient Treatment
• Veteran/Military PTSD Dual Diagnosis Rehab
• TriWest In-network (Proud to be Serving our Military!)
We Accept Most Insurance
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies; including CBT, DBT, yoga, tai chi and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, Sacramento, Chico, Paradise, Redding, Martinez or other Northern California area – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions.
We thank all the essential workers that continue to assist in these times!
We recognize the importance of continuing to serve our clients.
Your Life Awaits – Make a New Start Now
Residential Inpatient Dual Diagnosis Rehab Addiction Treatment
Outpatient Dual Diagnosis Treatment –
Recovery Happens Outpatient Rehab Centers
Recovery Happens Fair Oaks
7996 Old Winding Way, Suite #300
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Recovery Happens Davis
719 2nd St
Davis, CA 95616
Recovery Happens Roseville
3017 Douglas Blvd., 3rd Floor
Roseville, CA 95661
Recovery Happens San Rafael
938 B Street
San Rafael, CA 94901
Recovery Happens Walnut Creek
2121 North California Blvd., Suite 290
Walnut Creek, CA 94596