PTSD, Trauma Dual Diagnosis Treatment Center
Veteran Community Care Military Addiction Center
Concord and Bangor Locations in Northern California
New Start Recovery Solutions Specializes in Evidence-based
Trauma Informed PTSD Dual Diagnosis Treatment.
New Start Recovery Solutions has affordable, evidence-based integrated substance abuse treatment for PTSD and Dual Diagnosis.
We also have Dual Diagnosis addiction rehab programs for veterans and military.
As a VA Community Care military addiction center – we are in-network with TriWest.
Addiction Rehab Locations Northern California
We are open and accepting new clients.
Enhanced security and medical protocols are in place for COVID-19 (coronavirus).
Our enhanced security includes limiting outside visitors, daily facility sanitizing, medical exams and testing of new clients. In addition, existing clients are closely observed and tested; and we follow the CDC HAN Health Alert Network guidelines.
Medical staff at both our locations are on duty 24/7.
New Start Recovery Solutions
2449 Pacheco Street
Concord, CA 94520
Our Concord CA. location is conveniently located in a quiet area in East Bay. Our facility there is in a large beautifully upgraded and restored prairie-style home. This location provides a peaceful and home-like recovery environment.
Bangor Residential Treatment Facility
40 Coyote Moon Trail
Bangor, CA 95914
Our Bangor CA. rehab center is located on 15 acres in a tranquil and scenic Northern California rural estate. This location has a large outdoor swimming pool with hot tub for relaxing under the stars.
Medical Detox Admissions 24/7
Medical Detox is the first step to regaining sobriety.
The importance of safe detoxification cannot be underestimated. Our Addiction Recovery Support begins with detox from drugs and alcohol.
In most cases, we can arrange for same day admissions.
New Start Recovery Solutions has 24/7 medical supervision during detox. Our medical detox program helps individuals through physical withdrawal symptoms and provides the medical assistance needed during this critical time.
Quitting on Your Own Can Be Harmful
The severity of the effects of self-detox will differ depending on the individual’s history of substance abuse – and medical and physical conditions.
However, the risks of detox for drug and alcohol users can be dangerous enough that a detox should never be attempted alone.
A sudden stop of drug and alcohol use can lead to:
• Heart attacks
• And in severe cases – even death.
What is PTSD?
PTSD and Trauma
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a mental health condition that is triggered by the trauma of experiencing or witnessing a terrifying event. PTSD symptoms can include flashbacks, nightmares and severe anxiety – as well as uncontrollable or intrusive thoughts about the event.
Emotional and psychological trauma occurs when extraordinarily stressful events shatter an individual’s usual sense of security. As a result, there is a feeling of being temporarily helpless in a dangerous world.
Most people who experience traumatic events have temporary difficulty adjusting and coping. If trauma symptoms get worse – or last more than 3 months and interfere with day-to-day functioning – you may have PTSD.
What is Integrated Dual Diagnosis Treatment?
Effective dual diagnosis programs combine mental health and substance abuse treatment in a treatment plan uniquely created for each client. Effective treatment includes the treating complex needs of clients with both disorders.
At New Start Recovery Solutions, we specialize in integrated substance abuse treatment for dual diagnosis. Each of our clients receives a comprehensive pre-screening, medical screening and individualized treatment plan.
Addiction Treatment Northern California and the US
Bay Area, East Bay, Silicon Valley, Northern California
Dual Diagnosis Holistic Addiction Recovery
We remain committed to helping those in need.
We will continue to serve our community safely as long as local, state and federal guidelines will allow. Please be assured that we are here to assist as we navigate through this challenging time!
The health and safety of our community has been, and remains, our greatest focus.
Please don’t hesitate to contact New Start Recovery Solutions Admissions department if we can be of any assistance.
New Start Recovery Solutions Addiction Treatment Services:
• Medically Managed Detoxification
• IOP and PHP Outpatient Services – Adolescents 12+ and Adults
• Men & Women ages 18+ for Residential Rehabs
• 24-hour on-site monitoring
• Residential Inpatient Rehab Treatment
• Whole Person Evidence-based Recovery
• Medication-Assisted Treatment MAT for Opioid Addiction
• Telehealth Virtual IOP Intensive Outpatient Program
• Family Program and Counseling
• Intervention and Crisis Intervention
• Nutrition and Wellness Programs
• Relapse Prevention and Mindfulness for Recovery
• Dual Diagnosis Treatment (Our Specialty)
• PHP ‘Day Program’ Partial Hospitalization Program
• IOP Intensive Outpatient Treatment
• Outpatient Primary Mental Health Therapy
• Veteran/Military PTSD Dual Diagnosis Rehab
• VA Community Care Provider
• TriWest In-network (Proud to be Serving our Military!)
• Most Insurance Accepted
We thank all the essential workers that continue to assist in these times!
We recognize the importance of continuing to serve our clients.
We are a Military Addiction Recovery Center
In-network with TriWest
We Accept Most Insurance
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies; including CBT, yoga, tai chi and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, Sacramento, Chico, Paradise, Redding, Martinez or other Northern California area – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions.
Your Life Awaits – Make a New Start Now
New Start Recovery Solutions Concord
2449 Pacheco Street
Concord CA 94520
New Start Recovery Solutions Bangor
40 Coyote Moon Trail
Bangor, CA 95914