IOP and PHP Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs
• Northern California Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab •
IOP and PHP Addiction Recovery Treatment
IOP and PHP rehab programs are important parts of our alcohol and drug rehab treatment continuum of care.
New Start Recovery Solutions IOP Intensive Outpatient Programs and PHP Partial Hospitalization Programs in Northern California are located in:
Fair Oaks (Sacramento), Davis, Roseville, San Rafael and Walnut Creek.
What is IOP Intensive Outpatient Program Rehab Treatment?
An IOP is an opportunity for individuals to continue addiction recovery after residential rehab. This includes those with dual diagnosis issues such as depression, anxiety or other mental health issues.
Our IOP treatment seeks to establish psychosocial supports and facilitate relapse prevention and coping strategies.
What is PHP Partial Hospitalization Program Rehab Treatment?
PHP Partial Hospitalization Programs are sometimes known as “day rehab”. This program provides intensive treatment while allowing spending evenings at home.
Completion of residential rehab treatment is not required for participation in our Partial Hospitalization Program. However, many individuals find that PHP is an ideal transition from residential rehab treatment to independent living.
PHP is a good choice for individuals:
• With a higher chance of relapse.
• Who have had previous severe episodes of addiction and/or overdose.
• Who are unsure about managing their cravings.
• Anyone who is more comfortable with additional support and treatment.
Our PHP patients have access to therapy, counseling, and aftercare support for a minimum of six hours per day, five days per week. Customized treatment plans are developed for each client.
New Start Recovery Solutions
Continuum of Care
“Continuum of care” refers to a treatment system in which clients enter treatment at a level appropriate to their needs and then step up to more intense treatment – or down to less intense treatment – as needed.
From Intensive Outpatient Treatment and the Continuum of Care, SAMHSA
New Start Recovery Solutions Continuum of Care
7. Alumni Aftercare
The Eight Dimensions of Wellness
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) has identified eight dimensions of wellness for optimizing health.
The Eight Dimensions of Wellness
We are committed to helping those in need.
Dual Diagnosis Addiction Rehab Treatment
New Start Recovery Solutions Addiction Treatment
• General Outpatient Services
• Men & Women ages 18+ for all services
• 24-hour on-site monitoring
• Residential Inpatient Rehab Treatment
• Conscious Recovery Whole Person Recovery
• Mindfulness for Recovery and Relapse Prevention
• Dual Diagnosis Treatment (Our Specialty)
• PHP Partial Hospitalization Program
• IOP Intensive Outpatient Treatment
• Veteran/Military PTSD Dual Diagnosis Rehab
• TriWest In-network (Proud to be Serving our Military!)
We thank all the essential workers that continue to assist in these times!
We recognize the importance of continuing to serve our clients.
We Accept Most Insurance
We are a Military Addiction Recovery Center
In-network with TriWest
Your Life Awaits – Make a New Start Now
Residential Inpatient Addiction Treatment Rehabs
Outpatient Addiction Treatment –
Recovery Happens Outpatient Rehab Centers
Recovery Happens Fair Oaks
7996 Old Winding Way, Suite #300
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Recovery Happens Davis
719 2nd St
Davis, CA 95616
Recovery Happens San Rafael
938 B Street
San Rafael, CA 94901