New Start Recovery Solutions at
Flight Attendants Drug and Alcohol Program Conference 2022
NSRS at the FADAP Conference 2022
We are thrilled to be at the first day here at the FADAP Conference 2022 in Baltimore. If you are attending the conference, please drop by and visit!
We have an awesome team here at New Start Recovery Solutions! We provide intervention and access to personalized dual-diagnosis addiction recovery treatment. Our dual diagnosis rehabs in Northern California provide holistic medically managed detox and residential, outpatient, outpatient primary mental health care services; and Virtual IOP treatment for individuals, families and professionals.
The FADAP conference runs from Tuesday August 16 through Thursday afternoon, August 18, 2022.
Don’t let addiction rule your life!
Call for a confidential consultation today at 866-303-6275.
Recovery is not a hard landing, it’s a journey.
FADAP is a substance-abuse prevention program, created for and promoted by the flight attendant profession; and funded by the FAA.
FADAP provides stigma free information on substance use, abuse and dependence.
Airline Professionals Alcohol and Drug Rehab Treatment
NSRS at the FADAP Conference 2022
Flight Attendants experience high stress situations daily. The work demands (and stress) for flight attendants, especially in the last 12 months, have skyrocketed.
Functional alcoholics will begin to increasingly drink to cope. However, the health effects of consuming large daily amounts of alcohol will catch up with the individual – sooner or later.
No one wants to take time off work for rehab. But in the long run – taking the time to take care of yourself by seeking treatment is time well spent.
Discovering sobriety and wellness – and the improvement in the quality of life – is a joyful experience!
New Start Recovery Solutions Addiction Rehab Services
• Medically Managed Detoxification
• Residential Inpatient Rehab Treatment
• IOP and PHP Outpatient Services
• 24-hour on-site monitoring
• Whole Person Evidence-based Recovery
• Medication-Assisted Treatment MAT for Opioid Addiction
• Virtual IOP Intensive Outpatient Program
• Family Program and Alumni Program
• Holistic Treatment – Yoga, acupuncture and more
• Nutrition and Wellness Programs
• Relapse Prevention and Mindfulness for Recovery
• Dual Diagnosis Treatment (Our Specialty)
• PHP ‘Day Program’ Partial Hospitalization Program
• IOP Intensive Outpatient Treatment
• Outpatient Primary Mental Health Therapy
• Veteran PTSD Dual Diagnosis Rehab
• VA Community Care Provider
• TriWest In-network (Proud to be Serving our Military!)
• Most Insurance Accepted
New Start Recovery Solutions Residential and Outpatient Rehabs
New Start Recovery Solutions Concord, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Bangor, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Sacramento, CA
Outpatient Addiction Recovery and Mental Health Care Rehab
Recovery Happens Counseling Services Sacramento, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Whole Person Addiction Recovery
New Start Recovery Solutions | Recovery Happens Counseling Services
Confidential Consultations, Questions or Admissions
We are dedicated to helping those in need.
We Work with EAP and Union Programs and Accept Most Insurance
Kaiser Preferred Provider
VA Community Care Provider In-Network with TriWest
We also work out of network with most PPO insurance.
Please Note: We cannot accept Medicare, Medicaid or Medi-Cal.
We Work With:
∙ Union and EAP Programs
∙ VA Community Care Provider
∙ In-network with TriWest