New Start Recovery Solutions at
Flight Attendants Drug and Alcohol Program Conference 2022
NSRS at the FADAP Conference 2022
NSRS at the FADAP Conference 2022 – New Start Recovery Solutions NSRS is proud to be a Platinum Level Sponsor at the Flight Attendant Drug and Alcohol Program (FADAP) Conference.
We are thrilled to be at the first day here at the FADAP Conference 2022 in Baltimore. If you are attending the conference, please drop by and visit!
At New Start Recovery Solutions, we work with airline flight attendants and airline personnel in their journey to addiction recovery and wellness.
We have an awesome team here at New Start Recovery Solutions! We provide intervention and access to personalized dual-diagnosis addiction recovery treatment. Our dual diagnosis rehabs in Northern California provide holistic medically managed detox and residential, outpatient, outpatient primary mental health care services; and telehealth treatment for individuals, families and professionals.
The FADAP conference runs from Tuesday August 16 through Thursday afternoon, August 18, 2022.
Don’t let addiction rule your life!
Call for a confidential consultation today at 866-303-6275.
Recovery is not a hard landing, it’s a journey.
FADAP is a substance-abuse prevention program, created for and promoted by the flight attendant profession; and funded by the FAA.
FADAP provides stigma free information on substance use, abuse and dependence.
Airline Professionals Alcohol and Drug Rehab Treatment
NSRS at the FADAP Conference 2022
Flight Attendants experience high stress situations daily. The work demands (and stress) for flight attendants, especially in the last 12 months, have skyrocketed.
In an attempt to deal with increasing stress, some individuals develop functional alcoholism or engage in substance abuse.
Functional alcoholics will begin to increasingly drink to cope. However, the health effects of consuming large daily amounts of alcohol will catch up with the individual – sooner or later.
No one wants to take time off work for rehab. But in the long run – taking the time to take care of yourself by seeking treatment is time well spent.
Discovering sobriety and wellness – and the improvement in the quality of life – is a joyful experience!
New Start Recovery Solutions Addiction Rehab Services
• Medically Managed Detoxification
• Residential Inpatient Rehab Treatment – Adults 18+
• IOP and PHP Outpatient Services – Adults 18+
• 24-hour on-site monitoring
• Whole Person Evidence-based Recovery
• Medication-Assisted Treatment MAT for Opioid Addiction
• Telehealth Virtual IOP Intensive Outpatient Program
• Family Program and Alumni Program
• Holistic Treatment – Yoga, acupuncture and more
• Nutrition and Wellness Programs
• Relapse Prevention and Mindfulness for Recovery
• Dual Diagnosis Treatment (Our Specialty)
• PHP ‘Day Program’ Partial Hospitalization Program
• IOP Intensive Outpatient Treatment
• Outpatient Primary Mental Health Therapy
• Veteran PTSD Dual Diagnosis Rehab
• VA Community Care Provider
• TriWest In-network (Proud to be Serving our Military!)
• Most Insurance Accepted
New Start Recovery Solutions Residential and Outpatient Rehabs
New Start Recovery Solutions Concord, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Bangor, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Sacramento, CA
Outpatient Addiction Recovery and Mental Health Care Rehab
Recovery Happens Counseling Services Sacramento, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Whole Person Addiction Recovery
Confidential Consultations, Questions or Admissions
We are dedicated to helping those in need.
We Work with EAP and Union Programs and Accept Most Insurance
Kaiser Preferred Provider
VA Community Care Provider In-Network with TriWest
We also work out of network with most PPO insurance.
Please Note: We cannot accept Medicare, Medicaid or Medi-Cal.
We Work With:
∙ Union and EAP Programs
∙ VA Community Care Provider
∙ In-network with TriWest
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies.
• Our holistic therapies include CBT, DBT, Brainspotting, Conscious Recovery, yoga and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, San Rafael, Monterey, Sacramento, Chico, Paradise, Redding, Martinez or other Northern California area – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions.
• New Start Recovery Solutions is a VA Community Care Provider; in-network with TriWest.
• Our trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment is effective for PTSD, depression, anxiety and more.
• Military and Veteran PTSD Treatment Programs – Residential and Outpatient.
• Treatment Programs for First Responders, Union Members and Professionals.
Please call our Admissions at 866-303-6275 for more information.
Or feel welcome to Contact Us.