New Start Recovery Solutions
NorCal Locations Accept Optum In-Network
This article first appeared on: https://nsrs-sacramento.com/nsrs-norcal-accepts-optum
New Start Recovery Solutions is proud to be in-network with Optum!
Optum In-Network at New Start Recovery Solutions now covers these insurance plans.
United Behavioral Health
Western Health Advantage
Evidence-Based, Whole Person
Rediscovering sobriety with wellness is a joyful experience!
We believe that addiction is a complex but treatable disease – and that a ‘universal’ addiction treatment program is not appropriate for everyone. Each client receives a complete evaluation, assessment and individualized treatment plan.
Our recovery treatment includes individual counseling, group counseling and individualized medication protocol (when needed). Other elements of whole person treatment include holistic practices, such as mindfulness relapse prevention, nutrition, yoga, and meditation.
NSRS Addiction Recovery Treatment Options
New Start Recovery Solutions
Addiction Recovery Treatment Options and Programs
Kaiser Permanente Preferred Provider
Inpatient Residential Medically Assisted Detox
We treat the physical, psychological and emotional symptoms of detox as well as the physical. Our detox patients receive 24 hour medically supervised care. Medication is given as needed.
Residential inpatient detox is available 24/7 at our treatment centers in the Bay Area (Concord), Chico Area (Bangor) and Sacramento.
Opioid Use Treatment with M.A.T. = No Painful Withdrawals
We use MAT Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Recovery.
Outpatient Rehab Treatment
Recovery Happens Counseling Services addiction treatment programs are part of the New Start Recovery Solutions complete continuum of care for those with substance use issues.
Virtual IOP is available to California residents.
Recovery Happens Outpatient Program Goals:
∙ Establish Sobriety
∙ Expand Psychosocial Supports
∙ Create Coping Strategies
∙ Facilitate Relapse Prevention
Inpatient Residential Rehab Treatment
New Start Recovery Solutions has multiple residential inpatient
detox and dual diagnosis substance abuse treatment locations in Northern California.
Each patient receives a biopsychosocial evaluation on admission. A personalized treatment program is then created for each individual.
In addition, we have:
First Responders Programs
Primary Mental Health Treatment
As a part of our Recovery Happens Counseling Services programs in Northern California – individual mental health therapy is now available in our
Sacramento location and via Virtual IOP.
Primary mental health care is customized for the needs of each individual.
We treat Veterans, 1st Responders, Licensed Professionals and Individuals.
Issues treated include trauma, PTSD, substance abuse, stress management,
anxiety, depression, grief and loss and more.
Call Admissions 866-303-6275 for confidential questions and assistance.
Same Day Detox Admissions · Dual Diagnosis Rehab Treatment
Residential Rehabs | Outpatient Rehabs | Mental Health Care | Virtual IOP
We work with EAP and Union Programs and most insurance.
TriWest in-network; VA Community Care Provider
Confidential Consultations, Questions or Admissions
We are dedicated to helping those in need.
We Work with EAP and Union Programs and Accept Most Insurance
Kaiser Preferred Provider
VA Community Care Provider In-Network with TriWest
We also work out of network with most PPO insurance.
Please Note: We cannot accept Medicare, Medicaid or Medi-Cal.
We Work With:
∙ Union and EAP Programs
∙ VA Community Care Provider
∙ In-network with TriWest
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies.
• Our holistic therapies include CBT, DBT, Brainspotting, Conscious Recovery, yoga and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, San Rafael, Monterey, Sacramento, Chico, Paradise, Redding, Martinez or other Northern California area – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions.
• New Start Recovery Solutions is a VA Community Care Provider; in-network with TriWest.
• Our trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment is effective for PTSD, depression, anxiety and more.
• Military and Veteran PTSD Treatment Programs – Residential and Outpatient.
• Treatment Programs for First Responders, Union Members and Professionals.
Please call our Admissions at 866-303-6275 for more information.
Or feel welcome to Contact Us.